Lower Morning Street 1930's
Back in the age of dirt roads, the lower end of Morning Street looked a bit different to say the least. Note the absence
of telephone poles at the time. The notation for "Our Camp" refers to a cottage at the top of Morning Street that
was later moved to Bayview Avenue beside the Breakers Inn.
Picture taken 10/28/13